• Matomo isn't tracking any visits
• I need to track multiple sites or subdomains
• I want to see my 'Others' data
• I want to remove some old data
• User guides - Learn how to configure Matomo and how to effectively analyze your data with our user guides.
• FAQs - View answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
• Forums - Visit the Forums and get help from the community of Matomo users.
• Glossary - Learn about commonly used terms to make the most of Matomo analytics.
With a Matomo On-Premise Support Subscription, let our experienced team assist you online in utilising Matomo Analytics to grow your business.
What services can you benefit from?
• Support from a dedicated Matomo team member every step of the way
• Onboarding questionnaire and meeting with a Matomo Support member
• Exclusive access to Matomo training videos
• 24/7 online request service
• Email alerts for security releases for Matomo
Matomo, formerly known as Piwik, is a collaborative project brought to you by the Matomo team members as well as many other contributors around the globe.
If you're a fan of Matomo, you can help: find out How to participate in Matomo, or donate now to help fund the next great Matomo release!
Grow your business, understand your audience better and increase your sales and conversions with a premium plugin:
• Users Flow: a visual representation of the most popular paths your users take through your website or app.
• A/B Testing: compare different versions of your websites or apps and detect the winning variation.
• Funnels: identify and understand where your visitors drop off in your conversion funnels.
• Form Analytics: increase conversions and get better leads from your website forms.
• Video and Audio Analytics: powerful insights into how your audience watches your videos and listens to your audio.
• Roll-Up Reporting: aggregate data from multiple websites, apps and shops into a Roll-Up site to gain new insights.
• Search Keywords Performance: all keywords searched by your users on Google+Bing+Yahoo into your Matomo reports.
• Audit log: better security and problem diagnostic with a detailed audit log of Matomo user activities.
• White Label: give your clients access to their analytics reports where all Matomo-branded widgets are removed.
Please read the recommendations on writing a good bug report or feature request. Then register or login on our issue tracker and create a new issue.